Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Licensing System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Licensing System Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Licensing System Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Licensing System EmptyLicensing System I_voting_barLicensing System Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Licensing System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Faculty
Faculty
Admin

Hero Card
Hero Age: ???
Quirk Name: Administrate

Licensing System Empty
PostSubject: Licensing System   Licensing System Icon_minitimeWed Feb 26, 2020 7:02 pm

HERO LICENSES

The Hero License is a permit that allows heroes to legally perform the job they are trained to do. Working in accordance with the Quirk Permit, which allows the owners to utilize quirks in both public and private property, heroes are allowed to utilize their special abilities to perform heroic acts. On top of this, those who attain a Hero License become an official member of The Pro Heroes Association; acquiring a hero number, insurance, and other benefits provided by the international conglomerate. There are four types of hero licenses that are issued by the Hero Association: Internship Permit, Provisional Hero License, National Hero License and International Hero License.

INTERNSHIP PERMIT

The Internship Permit is required for one to take part in a Hero Internship. A Hero Internship is when one or two Hero Recruits shadow a Pro-hero of B-Tier or higher. This Internship will last for at LEAST 3 Topics of at LEAST 5 posts each. One must be a student in a Hero Academy to qualify for an internship. During this internship they will take on at least TWO C-ranked Missions. Must be at least Tier F+.

PROVISIONAL HERO LICENSE

The Provisional Hero License is a temporary Hero License issued to students aspiring to become professional heroes. Unlike Internships or International Hero Licenses, Provisional Hero Licenses, do not grant the same benefits and protections as the others. Finally, all work done with a Provisional Hero License must be supervised by a hero with an International license through internship or other methods of teaching. The Provisional Hero License is supposed to be a stepping for students to acquire experience prior to become pros. In order to acquire the Provisional Hero License, the student must have completed an Internship, they must also have completed at least three missions of C-tier or higher. Must be at least tier D.

NATIONAL HERO LICENSE

The National Hero License, also known as the Pro Hero License, is a permit which grants civilians the official status of Heroes. This license allows owners all the benefits provisional hero license owners had without all of the limitations. Attaining this licenses grants owners plenty of benefits that the Pro Hero Association provides including: Health and Life Insurance, skilled attorneys, access to high end modern facilities and equipment, and much more. While able to roam free without supervision, many heroes become a Sidekick their first year after attaining their license. This is attained by completing a special exam upon graduation from an approved hero training institution. One must also be AT LEAST Tier A-

INTERNATIONAL HERO LICENSE

This is the highest honor given and is only awarded to a small amount of heroes who prove their worth through field work as well as through a rigorous exam process. While those who obtain a National Hero License are considered Pro Heroes, only the best among them are granted free reign to operate outside of the country that their license was obtained in. In order to obtain this license, one must have a REP of at least 700 as well as being Tier SS-
Back to top Go down
https://myheroacademy.forumotion.com

Licensing System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy! :: GENERAL :: Systems-
Jump to: