Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Absolute Power [QUIRK] EmptyAbsolute Power [QUIRK] I_voting_barAbsolute Power [QUIRK] Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Absolute Power [QUIRK] EmptyAbsolute Power [QUIRK] I_voting_barAbsolute Power [QUIRK] Empty 
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Absolute Power [QUIRK]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Oliver

Oliver

Absolute Power [QUIRK] Empty
PostSubject: Absolute Power [QUIRK]   Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:42 pm

Quirk Name: Absolute Power
Quirk Type: Body Manipulation/ Transformation
Description: The user has access to incredible physical capabilities on a superhuman level. The user is able to move at insane speeds and has an incredible level of physical strength and durability. The user is only able to use 10% of this strength at first and must train to be able to control more of it freely. The incredible power granted by this ability leads to a sinister personality forming in the users subconscious, called "The Demon". If the user overuses their quirk or uses more than they have trained for, this personality will take over and can lead to the users allies being attacked.
Weakness:
- Demon Personality Takes over after 5 posts of continuous use.
- User starts with 10% of full power and must train to gain the rest; 1 post = +1% power.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

Absolute Power [QUIRK] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Absolute Power [QUIRK]   Absolute Power [QUIRK] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm

Absolute Power [QUIRK] Approved-stamp-640w
Back to top Go down

Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Page 1 of 1