Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] EmptyLara Duskborne Codex [WIP] I_voting_barLara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] EmptyLara Duskborne Codex [WIP] I_voting_barLara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Empty 
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaraDuskborne
Villain
Villain
LaraDuskborne

Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Empty
PostSubject: Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]   Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am

[Character Image Here]
"Inspirational Quote!"

Name: Lara Duskborne
Alias: Fang
Tier: SS-
Potential Tier: X+
License: N/A
Class Number/Agency/Organization: Bleeding Fangs [Leader]
REP: 400

EQUIPMENT

• List
  • List
  • List

POWERS
Quirk Name: Bone [Awakened]
Quirk Type: Transformation / Sub - X-Class
Description: Originally a quirk that strictly could only be done to the users own body in the form of Body Manipulation but now holds no limit to whose body it affects. The user of this quirk is able to alter the shape, size, and mass of theirs or other’s bones as well as extract them from the very body they are formed from at the cost of damaging the flesh upon extraction. The user must touch any body that they wish to extract the bone from if they wish to alter and extract from another's body. Durability of the bones do not change though. Bones can be regrown using this method but if not done carefully to refill the proper space they once inhabited the flesh around this area will only suffer further damage making this method not only painful, but highly dangerous.
Weaknesses: If this quirk is used too much the users bones will gradually get weaker and more brittle leaving them prone to easily breaking. If pushed further all new bones or manipulated bones will also suffer from these affects. If bones are not regrown properly they can highly damage the body. Alongside this extracting and altering a bone will usually result in damages to the body though the level of damage varies based on what is benign done. These injuries heal normally like any normal injury.

ABILITIES
Abilities go in spoilers [NAME HERE]:

Yen:

Code:

[b]Update[/b]:
[b]Gained/Spent[/b]:
[b]Amount Left[/b]:
[b]Link to Topic[/b]:
Back to top Go down

Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Page 1 of 1