Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] EmptyStop To Smell The Roses [Open] I_voting_barStop To Smell The Roses [Open] Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] EmptyStop To Smell The Roses [Open] I_voting_barStop To Smell The Roses [Open] Empty 
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LaraDuskborne
Villain
Villain
LaraDuskborne

Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Empty
PostSubject: Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]   Stop To Smell The Roses [Open] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am

“Heroes have been left baffled at the mass sightings of several groups of Bleeding Fang members of the Bleeding Fangs all moving recently towards Japan. Based on the usual behavior panthers pros have been assuming it is possible that one of the group’s members has been arrested. Though based on studies of pros in Itally it has been a theory debunked. Such a large amount of members moving all at once would mean a very well known or several well known members of the group would have been captured to cause so many groups traveling all at once. The only thing that is known is that many pros are on edge due to the mass gathering of 100s of villains entering Japan.” The reporter said before the T.V was shut off.

The man who was watching it froze as a bone blade pressed into his neck from behind. As he parted his lips to speak he felt a hand gently cover his mouth.

“Shhhh…. If you speak please whisper.” A woman’s voice whispered into his ear. “We just arrived in town, and my little girl was tired so I tucked her in in your room. She gets cranky if she’s woken up so please be quiet.”

She slowly pulled her hand away as the man nodded slowly.

“You know what you did yes?” She asked  as several people walked over to all the room’s exits to block them; each person had a mask made of bone.

“I wasn’t efficient enough in my mission with your people?” He asked in a whisper.

“No.” She said flatly leaning forward so he could see the sharp monstrous teeth of her mask. “You were a cop. You betrayed your people in order to help us…”

“Wait… shouldn’t that prove-” Before he could continue the blade pressed into his neck further.

“It proves that you’re a traitor… I don’t care if you helped us… I cant stand traitors… So when our team that was here before us told me of you well… you can put the rest together.” She said before she killed the man.

She sighed and walked around the couch the body now slumped in and lowered her mask. She looked over as a man who could dwarf most body builders walked out from a room. He pulled off his mask and motioned behind him.

“I set up the clothes for tomorrow and tucked Octavis in with Dahlia.” He explained simply.

The woman's serious face turned into a cheerful one as she peeked around him to see the kids.

“They’re so cute.” She quietly whispered with a giggle. “Thanks Titus.”

She gently pat his shoulder as she looked to the others who took off their masks to reveal their soft smiles.

“Alright go get some rest guys well take usual shifts for look out duty. Well need to be all away and getting ready by 12 pm for the wedding at 4 pm I need to make sure the happy couple are ready before I wed them. Make sure youre all there and seated by 3:30 pm with your gifts ready. Titus don’t forget youre on guard duty with the 3rd 5th 10th and 14th division, the newly weds have some out of member friends coming so  so long as they are willing to be respectful let them in but be ready to kill if they stir up trouble.” She smiled brightly with a sigh. “I love weddings.”

She giggled and skipped quietly off. The next day as planned the group arrived at 12 pm along with a small collection of other bleeding fangs members just outside of the city in a forest. The woman who all knew as their leader, Lara Duskborne tightened her daughters tiny tie, and fixed her suit top to look flush with the black pleated dress she had underneath.  Her daughter couldn’t pick between a tux or a dress so her little genius decided an idea on both. Thankfully the 12th division had some time and could tailor her a custom fit with one of their quirks. The young preteen beamed happily before she ran off with Octavis who sported a tux of his own.

Lara herself sorted a pastel pink sundress and a flower anklet with bare feet. She watched the children for a bit admiring them enough for herself, and her late husband. After a bit she made her way to Titus to tell him that she would be back soon due to how she needed to run out for an additional gift of the couple on behalf of her late husband. Titus wasn’t too happy about the idea but didn’t protest much since Japan’s citizens would know the masks and their group possibly from the news or fan forums online, but it wasn’t as likely the general public would notice her in casual wear if she kept on the move. That and he knew if they did Lara could always escape.

It took a little bit of time but Lara managed to make her way to the shopping district to buy a small gift for the couple, and some snacks for the kids who would likely get hungry before the time for food would come. Thankfully as planned so far no one had paid her enough attention to recognize her. So she decided to stop by an outdoor flower shop to look over the flowers and smell them with a soft smile.
Back to top Go down

Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Page 1 of 1