Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Quirk System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Quirk System Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Quirk System Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Quirk System EmptyQuirk System I_voting_barQuirk System Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Quirk System

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Faculty
Faculty
Admin

Hero Card
Hero Age: ???
Quirk Name: Administrate

Quirk System Empty
PostSubject: Quirk System   Quirk System Icon_minitimeThu Feb 13, 2020 11:53 am

QUIRK SYSTEM

A Quirk (個性 Kosei, lit. "Individuality"), is a special, superhuman ability that a person can have. The first person in the world to manifest a Quirk was a newborn baby in Qingqing City, China; the baby had the ability to emanate light from their body. After that phenomenon, many people around the world began to manifest different kinds of superpowers. While the cause of the Quirk phenomenon is unknown, it has been theorized that the development of Quirks was caused by the spread of a virus carried by mice. These superpowers were first referred to as Meta Abilities before later being called Quirks. A notable feature of quirks is their unfortunate drawbacks. These drawbacks help prevent overuse of one's quirk such as Bakugou being less effective during the winter or Deku breaking his muscles/ bones if he goes over his limit. The drawbacks of quirks are not heavily restricted on site and you are allowed to add your own drawback. But, the strength of your quirk MUST be balanced by the drawback, if staff grading your quirk decide that your drawback is too weak for your quirk. Please adjust if requested, staff will help if you need it!

[Each person is only allowed TWO quirks max, usually merged into a single quirk anyways, unless you have a quirk that allows one to merge multiple quirks into the body. Your first quirk is available from the beginning, but one must reach TIER C+ to activate their second quirk.]

There are FIVE Classifications of Quirks:

Five Classifications:

Awakening/Limit Break

After initial Quirk manifestation, it is possible for the user to undergo an "Awakening". The right catalyst can cause Quirks to evolve on the spot. This results in ones Quirk gaining a new level of strength and/or new aspects to its nature that were previously not possible. This generally only happens during/because of a life or death situation where the user is on the verge of death. At this point, their quirk will evolve into a more powerful form, allowing them to survive or fight back. You must actually get into a situation that warrants your awakening of a second/empowered quirk, this is judged by staff, and we will work with you to help you achieve this goal.
Back to top Go down
https://myheroacademy.forumotion.com

Quirk System
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy! :: GENERAL :: Systems-
Jump to: