Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
The Hero Consitution EmptyThe Hero Consitution I_voting_barThe Hero Consitution Empty 
Annabella Necowl
The Hero Consitution EmptyThe Hero Consitution I_voting_barThe Hero Consitution Empty 
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

The Hero Consitution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Faculty
Faculty
Admin

Hero Card
Hero Age: ???
Quirk Name: Administrate

The Hero Consitution Empty
PostSubject: The Hero Consitution   The Hero Consitution Icon_minitimeWed Mar 10, 2021 9:43 pm

Article I - Quirks

Quirks cannot be used publicly by any non-licensed individual.

Quirks cannot be used to injure other persons under any circumstances without just cause and a hero license.

Heroes quirks must be registered in the public database (can be changed/updated as needed).

Quirks CAN be used for self-defense purposes when in distress or present danger. (Similar to Castle Doctrine, and Stand-Your-Ground Doctrine).

Article II - Support Companies

Support companies must be licensed by the government to create and maintain Hero support equipment.

Hero gear can only be altered by the support companies.

Article III - Non-Licensed Individuals

Those without a license may be hired as interns and can use their quirks at the discretion of the individual they are interning under.

Interns cannot act without the consent of their mentor.

The use of a quirk without an Internship License OR a Provisional License OR a National/International Hero License is absolutely prohibited.

Article IV - Costumes

Minor alterations can be done on the know how and be sent to the support companies outlined in Article II.

Major alterations must be done by the support companies directly as that is their expertise.

Only a certain percentage of skin may be exposed to prevent the image of heroes from being diminished.

Article V - Agencies

A hero must be operating under the protective insurance of an agency to maintain their license. Any hero who is not attached to an agency for greater than one year, will lose their license and have to reapply once they find an agency.

The Head Hero of any agency must keep an updated list of all of their hired heroes that operate under their banner.

Article VI - Crime Fighting

Collateral damage is the sole responsibility of the perpetrating hero/villain or the heroes agency. The goal of any hero should be to keep collateral damage to a minimum.

Heroes are not allowed to maim or kill any criminal for any reason aside from there being imminent, fatal danger to themselves OR a civilian. Any hero that kills or maims a criminal will lose their license, and may even be named a criminal themselves.

One must have a license to perform heroic acts.

[MORE TO COME]
Back to top Go down
https://myheroacademy.forumotion.com

The Hero Consitution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy! :: GENERAL :: World Info Center-
Jump to: