Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] EmptyThese City Nights [OPEN!!!] I_voting_barThese City Nights [OPEN!!!] Empty 
Annabella Necowl
These City Nights [OPEN!!!] EmptyThese City Nights [OPEN!!!] I_voting_barThese City Nights [OPEN!!!] Empty 
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

These City Nights [OPEN!!!]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Empty
PostSubject: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 12:30 pm

Yato Yamamoto
The Purveyor of Balance

Tokyo, Japan. A city bustling with life and activity nearly every moment of every day. The technology center of the world, it is highly common that one will see crime occurring in the city. From petty thieves to murderers and gangsters. In this city of millions of people, at this particular moment in time, there was a man walking along a rooftop of a building. The man wore a red cloak that flapped against the winds that blew so high in the air. His red mask reflecting the light of the moon and glimmering slightly in the dark. This was the Vigilante known as Polaris, known to his close friends and confidants as Yato Yamamoto.

On this particular night, he was simply venturing around the city to kill time and find something interesting to do. He wasn't particularly looking to stop any crime or fight anyone, but he certainly wouldn't be opposed to a little excitement. Amplifying his muscles, he would leap from his building into the sky and would begin plummeting to the ground in an alleyway, enhancing the durability and strength of his legs before landing, creating a slight crater. He wondered briefly, how he would have done if he had been able to stay as a hero, but the thought passed quickly, he hated the current system of heroes. He much preferred doing things his own way.

230 | 0230
01 | 0
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 3:00 pm

“(Trash..)” The young woman's voice muttered in English.

Her metal plated thumb tapped upon the next button on the metal plate; it’s like softly glowing in the darkness. She backflipped over a thug. Her hand planted firmly on his shoulder to use it as a method of clearing over him. Her feet planted into his back with two small blue explosions. The man shot forward while she landed with her knees slightly bent.

“(Stupid…)” She muttered again.

Her thumb hit the button again. She spun her foot around as she extended it outwards to trip an approaching man from behind. The sweep knocked him easily to the ground. The knife in his hand clattered next to him. The young woman skidded her other foot forward to hit it away.

“(Sweet, there we go.)” She practically sang out with a smirk under her metal mask. “Alright who's next?”

Finally she spoke in the land's native tongue. She kicked off the ground to cartwheel back into standing up right. She shifted immediately into a fighting stance. Her shoulders drooped upon seeing the men down and out for the count at this point. All 5 of them.

“Dang it…” She sighed out, and let her arms drop to her sides in disappointment.

Once again she had wasted all her time trying to find a good song that she had nothing to listen to while she faced her opponents. About weekly she went on some patrols of less guarded sections of the city to avoid pros, while she practiced her own skills. Sadly most fights around these areas ended way too fast. The girl known in her costume as, Blue Light, popped the panel back on her mask’s side where it belonged and stretched. The night was still young, for her at least. There had to be something interesting to do. She wouldn’t get much training in these kinds of goons due to how low skilled they were posing no real challenge to her.
Back to top Go down
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 9:44 pm

Yato Yamamoto
The Purveyor of Balance

Pressing a small button right at the nape of his neck, his heroic suit would recede and fold back into the form of a red backpack that he wore almost all the time. It had a quick release for his suit just in case he ever needed it. At this particular moment, he didn't really feel like his disguise was all that necessary on such a quiet night, until he thought he saw a blue flash in another alleyway. Deciding to scope it out before putting on his costume again, he would make his way towards it. Upon entering the alleyway however, he would be stopped at the feeling of cold steel against the back of his neck and the sound of the hammer being cocked back on a pistol. No doubt someone wanted to rob him, or maybe even just kill him. The fact that this was one of the neighborhoods known for the high crime rate, and low traffic of actual heroes meant that it could be either of the two or both.

Raising his hands, he would think of his options, of which he had many. Though, he figured the least he could do was give this would be villain the chance to do the right thing before he found himself in a rather awkward position. "Before you shoot that thing, I want to ask you: Is this worth your life? Because if you pull that trigger and it doesn't kill me, then I am going to kill you. Without hesitation." The words sliced through the cool night air like a knife, his eyes glimmering in the moon with an icy shine. It was clear that he meant every word that he said. He had already amplified the hardness of his body, meaning that the bullet would simply bounce right off of him, no matter where it hit. And once that happened, this man's fate was sealed. It wasn't a moment later that the gunshot was heard and the bullet bounced and clanked on the ground.

Yato would turn around, his eyes glowing blue in the night as his power surged through him. The man was obviously terrified, but it was far too late for that. Yato pushed his amplification into his speed and would simply vanish from in front of the man, appearing behind him with his hand plunged through the mans chest. The sound of a thunderclap, signifying the sound barrier being broken would echo through the city soon after, shattering the glass in the entire block he was located within. Pulling his hand from the mans chest, he would allow the body to collapse to the ground. He would then reduce the blood on his hand and arm into a single drop before wiping it onto the mans shirt. "Disgusting."

0466 | 0696
02 | 0
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 10:54 pm

Annabella decided to leave for now to find more villains to train on. She unknowingly narrowly missed the other vigilante as he entered the alleyway. She made her way up a fire escape she managed to get to with the aid of a dumpster she used to leap off of. About half way up she heard the other vigilante's words barely over her music that played in her ears. She looked down to see the man with a gun, and the other man. She had missed one of the goons after all.

Her glowing eyes narrowed while she debated if the man could actually take down the man with the gun. He clearly had meant every word he said, but if he could do it or not still posed a big question. She sounded around to the inner side of the ladder and poked her leg between the bars. She then bent her leg at the knee to hook the bar with her leg. She then shifted her other foot’s boot so the bar would drop from her toes, to the gap between the boots heel and main base for the foot.

Once she leaned her back against the brick wall to ensure she was perfectly suspended with her legs alone she took her hands off the ladder. She then turned the music down on her mask down by just a little with one hand while the other moved to aim her palm towards the man with the gun. If the man needed assistance she would need to be ready… And if the man was killed the one with the gun would need to be taken down either way.

With the bang she went to start to charge up her energy towards her hand, though stopped upon the vigilante appearing unharmed by the bullet. With a single blink the vigilante had turned to the one who had sealed his fate; and with another he was behind the now impaled man. The glass on her mask barely stood strong from the sound, thank god for reinforced glass. She’d rather not have to ask her grandmother to help her fix her mask, nor her eyes when the glass would have impaled them if it shattered. She rose a brow as he reduced the blood. He was good.

“Effective fighter, and maid.” She called out, and lowered her hand. She stayed suspended and let her arms dangle assuming a relaxed pose in the air. “Sorry about that, shoulda realized sooner I missed one.”

She eyed him from afar for a few more moments her glowing eyes piercing through the dark even despite how far away from him she currently was. Despite the death she still remained calm, and casual. The man was so willing to kill another so she felt no pity for him. She wouldn’t have killed him herself no, but still held no pity for his death at the hands of another.

“So what are you? A civilian not afraid to use his quirk? A villain in the wrong place and the wrong time? Or possibly a hero who's just more direct with his feelings towards crime?” She wondered out loud.
Back to top Go down
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2021 5:48 pm

Yato Yamamoto
The Purveyor of Balance

Turning at the sound of someone calling out, Yato would take in the appearance of a young woman with slightly glowing blue hair and eyes. He deduced that had something to do with her quirk, so filed it away for later. It would seem that she had been taking out thugs in the area if her introduction was anything to go by. He cursed himself for removing his costume and showing his face. While, he knew she wouldn't recognize him without his costume on, he knew that he was a rather well known vigilante in the region, so he would need to be careful not to say too much in case she was a hero who would try to capture him.

Listening to her attempt to figure out exactly what he was, he would speak out, his own blue eyes meeting her own with a lazy, apathetic gaze, "I am merely a purveyor of balance. The harbinger of peace and chaos. You may call me Yato, may I ask who it is you are?" Something about her accent didn't seem to be from around the area, so he would need to keep an eye on her for any sudden movements. His body already being amplified in his full body technique which would, in his mind anyways, allow him to have a leg up on any attack that she would throw his way, if she attacked. For all she knew he was simply a civilian who had to resort to self-defense, which he could probably argue in a court of law, but he wouldn't let it go that far.

0266 | 0962
03 | 0
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 7:44 pm

The man turned around to spot her Annabella just tilted her head to one side qand held up a hand as a semi wave. He seemed wary of her for pretty reasonable reasons. She was a shady glowing person in an alleyway. And by wary she meant totally shut off given his look and reply. She sighed at his reply and gripped the bar to the ladder above her to brace herself. She then shifted her leg that was lower up to the same bar above it. She then shimmied her legs so she could be sat on the bar.

“He is darkness, he is the night” She slipped her arms between the bars at her chest level to allow them to rest on it. “He is… Yato.”

Her tone mimicked an over the top spooky narrator voice that sounded quite mocking. She rolled her head to shift its tilt to the other side.

“A civilian would normally tell someone in a costume that they were just a civilian to avoid confrontation. A villain… well they vary but a sketchy reply is expected. And a hero would typically tell you exactly who they were given the license they could easily flash to once again avoid unneeded hostilities.” The held up a pointer finger sounding slightly bored. “Vigilantes however? They vary.”

She let her hand drop and kept a relaxed mood. She fixed her head’s angle and rested her chin on the bar her arms were on.

“Just saying, if you’re trying to not appear shady, saying stuff like that doesn’t quite hit home… Don’t worry though I won’t attack you for a number of reasons. Given you’re definitely out of my skill range right now to risk an unneeded battle, you aren’t obviously a villain actively making a meat kabob out of a civilian, and over all starting a fight with you would be stupid on my part.” She watched him for a moment longer before ending her ramble. “You can call me Blue Light. You can have fun guessing what I am too. Nice to meet you shady Yato”
Back to top Go down
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 9:44 pm

Yato Yamamoto
The Purveyor of Balance

Yato would sigh, it was clear that this girl wasn't buying into his act, his options passed through his head. He could just kill her, as even she had said that he was out of her league. This could be easy, though he felt odd about killing the girl as she seemed to be a decent person. That being said, it was possible that she was a hero in disguise trying to weed out if he was a villain or operating without a license. If she did plan to arrest him, she would find that he was prone to resist. "Blue Light, huh? Sounds like a good name for a hero. Which is something that a civilian such as myself would find great comfort in, assuming you are the heroic type."

His attempts to pass himself off as a civilian were never good, but usually no one took the time to talk to him very much.  Most of the time, he was in his costume though, so that part made sense. "You said you were taking out thugs like that one? That's impressive, I struggled with just the one, I could hardly imagine taking on anymore, especially at the same time." His lies were very poor, which is why he would make a bad villain. He had hoped that his buttering her up would get her off his back.  

0229 | 1,191
04 | 0
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2021 11:28 pm

Annabella stared at him for a long while at his reply and slowly blinked at him. Her eye holes on her mask masked the light with her blink, after all the light came from her actual eyes natural glow.

“... You actively hear my statement on how you portray yourself then give me the worst rendition of, ‘I am not a robot I am clearly human’ reply I’ve ever heard.” She sighed. “Yeah seems legit bud.”

She actively refused to reply to the heroic side of his comment. Honestly she wasn’t certain what to label herself as currently. She knew what she was officially but not what she was in her own eyes. She tried to still do hero work but due to her side activities and people she talked to usually through her grandmother she wasn’t certain where she stood. Annabella’s eye twitched at his next lie and gripped the mouth part of her mask and lowered it, clearing her throat.

“Sorry you may not have been able to hear me, or my Japanese is suddenly lacking out of nowhere.“ She spoke as clearly as she could, eliminating a good chunk of her American accent to the bare minimum unlike the moderate one it held before when she spoke more casually. “You see, I’m not stupid, I’ve been properly trained, and grew up with heroes for parents. The more you lie the more you come off as being secretly a villain. I know you just had to sneeze to take out that man. As much as I’d like to accept your compliments, you and I both clearly know those goons were laughable at best to any remotely trained individual.”

She slipped her mouth cover back on and returned to her moderate American accent. Lairs were bad do to lies benign irritating complications that here sometimes necessary. But when you lied as bad as this guy? It really could cut years off one’s life just listening to them.

“Now… clearly you have something to hide. You are clearly not a civilian so I’ll give you this chance to answer the question honestly. All I need is a one word reply to make sure I don’t have to be following you around. I doubt you're a legal hero otherwise you’d be showing me your hero license right about now, and you wouldn’t have outright killed someone. As you can see I could care less about that guy considering he was about to kill you if it wasn’t likely for your quirk. He was a killer and deserves no pity. So if you are someone out and around only killing evil people I won’t need to follow you around. If you aren’t and just kill because he annoyed you and you are a villain then we got a problem.”

“So. Question time. Remember you only need to reply with one word. In fact I’ll give you a multiple choice one.”
she held up a single tired finger then a second with each option that came. “Are you, option one; Good. Or option two; Evil… see no hero nor villain titles needed… and remember answer wrong or another I’m a civilian and I’ll assume the worst out of you cause at this point you're no longer shady Yato but total man of darkness level questionable.”

Clearly this guy wanted her to stop questioning him so she was likely either a vigilante or a villain. She couldn’t go and tell him to not do hero work without a license given she was just as bad at that point. But if he was a villain even if she couldn’t attack him she could still leave some tips for real heroes to find about the man in case he was someone who made killing innocents just as common as he seemed to kill thugs. No matter if she would have to label herself one day when she had to answer what she was; she at the end of the day couldn’t just let a killer roam the streets without doing something to help stop them even if she can’t fight them directly.

‘Remember Blue, even if it means running from a fight and calling for help you can help stop a villain out of the No. 1’s league without dieing! Calling for backup or feeding information to bigger heroes is a major help, but you can only do that if you're alive. So always remain calm even if you're angry, annoyed or scared to find a way out alive!’

The words of her old mentor for her internship still echoed in her mind from their first few months together. Years ago she would already be shouting at this Yato guy out of annoyance. Honestly a few years ago she would have attacked him not realizing how out classed she was and assumed the worst out of the man and that he thus needed to be stopped even at the cost of her own life. Boy was she glad she wasn’t her past self right about now. And boy did she wish she could be signaling her old mentor for back up.

Or see his face beaming down to her with a bright smile. She used to get annoyed at how he treated, and looked at her like she was a child but she really did miss it. Sadly she was instead stuck with a meat kabober who had decided standing behind a dead mugger missing a hole in his chest was the best time to claim how poorly skilled he was.
Back to top Go down
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 11:42 am

Yato Yamamoto
The Purveyor of Balance

This girl was not giving him a break! Yato would consider his options one last time, thinking of what he could best do to avoid her asking more probing questions or following him later on. It was clear that she was at least skilled in seeing through deceptions as she didn’t fall for his elaborate lies. Finally, he decided that he would just tell her exactly who he was. That would take any questions about it she had out the window. Slowly raising his hand to just below his neck, he would ask, “So, you want to know who I really am... fine.” He would then press the button, his costume unfolding around him, the red cape flapping as it popped out and his mask hiding his face. “I am the vigilante known as Polaris.”

She would likely have heard of him in some regard, as he was known all across Japan, China, Russia and even down to Australia. They hadn’t quite figured out his quirk, but they assumed it was something that gave him increased physical capacities. Regardless, now she had her answer and it was time for him to ask some of his own. “So who are you, really? Your accent, while well hidden, isn’t one of the local accents. So where are you from, originally? And what are you? A hero? A villain? Or do you even know?” In this world, there was no black and white. Every hero had a spark of evil in their hearts. And every villain was capable of doing good on the right day. That is what he recognized. That is why he existed. To keep them all in balance.

0306 | 1,397
05 | 0
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2021 10:45 pm

Annabella slowly blinked after his sudden reveal. She could only think of a few things after that. First was how she needed to see how he did that costume thing she could get in and out of hers in 5 minutes, but instant costume was far better. Second was the fact she actually knew the name  of the vigilante. Third was a simple thank to whatever god was out there that she didn’t attack him given she knew who he was. Her grandmother and those she ran with or around talked about him commonly. He then asked who she was followed by a string of several other questions based on her accent.

Lovely he was actually intelligent outside of social things. She couldn’t really afford to get this guy upset and with the search of her hero name and where she’s from he’d be able to figure out exactly who she was if he looked it up. It wasn’t earth shattering news compared to some of the other stuff that happened back in New York, but a academy student killing a group of art student boys about a year ago at this point was enough to get some news reports that wouldn’t be too hard to find. She let out a sigh and decided to at least give him some details. She didn't need to get into the incident with the deaths of the boys unless she needed to so shed avoid that for now.

“Since you gave me your first name I’ll give you mine too. Annabella. My friends call me Anna. My grandma calls me Bella. I have a few other variations though those are just what others chose that I’m sure you don't want to listen to.” She explained in a tone that still came off as joking around. “I came here from New York in America about a year ago. Still working on my accent but I feel like my Japanese is pretty good all things considered.”

Then it came to what exactly she was. She shrugged and rolled her head a bit.

“Honestly I’d like to still try to be a hero but that would mean I’m legally qualified. I’d like to say vigilante as well but given my occasional theft since I can’t get a legal job I’m not sure I fully qualify for that either.” She said simply with a bit of regret in her tone. “So at this point I suppose we could go with ‘18 year old troublemaker who primarily illegally practices in vigilantism’ ergo why I couldn't just let you go without verifying you weren’t just a villain who’d go and target an innocent. I know I’d lose but you know just as well as I do letting you go without trying to stop you in some way is just as bad as slapping you on the wrists and wishing you good luck.”
Back to top Go down
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2021 9:53 pm

Yato Yamamoto
The Purveyor of Balance

Cocking his head to the side as he heard her answer, multiple thoughts would enter his mind. If she was bothered or worried at all after finding out his identity, she hid it well. He did see a flash of recognition in her eyes, so she at least knew his name. Listening to her- ahem- Annabella- rattle off her various civilian names as well as how she wanted to be a hero was rather humorous, though the last thing he had to agree with. If she had let him kill that man and then not said anything, she wouldn't be the kind of hero he'd allow to wander the streets. Hell, if she HAD been a well known hero and he saw her observe his killing and she did or said nothing, he might have killed her too. But, that wasn't how the situation turned out, and he was kindof glad. It was good to meet someone who at least seemed to be a genuine hero, even if she wasn't an actual hero.

Letting out a slight sigh he would hold out his hand for a handshake, "Well, it's good to meet ya Blue. I hope that you keep on fighting the good fight and become a hero that stays true to the principal of justice. I'll be seeing you around." And with that, he would activate his quirk, leaping high into the air before vanishing into the night with nothing but a faint boom in the distance signaling his departure.

[Thread Exit]

0255 | 1,652
06 | 0

Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 10:32 am

She stopped him holding out his hand for a hand shake. She was a bit hesitant at first, but decided to head down. She reached down to the lower bars of the ladder before she slipped her feet free of the ladder letting them drop. She kicked off the wall to swing her legs to get some forward momentum swinging off the ladder. She flipped once before she fully landed with a roll. As she came out of the roll she moved to stand in one fluid motion. Without skipping a beat she walked forward to him. She gripped his hand and shook his hand giving a slight bow of her head.

“That’s the goal Polaris. Good luck to you as well… Try not to lie anymore… it's pretty painful to watch.” She said more of a suggestion than how it came off.

She watched him leap away. She turned and pulled off the side panel on her ear hitting a call button before she put it back on. She walked back to the escape ladder making her way back up onto it again as someone picked up on the other end.

“Yeah grandma…?” She made her way up the ladder. “You’ll never guess who I just watched kabob some dude.”

[ Exit ]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: These City Nights [OPEN!!!]   These City Nights [OPEN!!!] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

These City Nights [OPEN!!!]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy! :: EARTH :: Asia :: Japan :: Tokyo-
Jump to: