Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Annabella Abilities EmptyAnnabella Abilities I_voting_barAnnabella Abilities Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Annabella Abilities EmptyAnnabella Abilities I_voting_barAnnabella Abilities Empty 
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Annabella Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

Annabella Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Annabella Abilities   Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 10:05 pm

Name: Energy Blade
Quirk: Energy
Description: The user forms a ball of energy in their palm, (will occur in both hands for two handed swords. Which if it is two handed the user needs to bring the second said hand over to the other before forming the sword.) and proceed to close their hand into the shape one would have when gripping the handle of their desired blade of choice. As they close their hand the ball will extend in either direction to form the shape of the blade desired. This blade is roughly as strong as dense metal, with a sharpness of a razor blade. When over powered it will shatter and fade away into nothing. It can move up to 50 Meters away from the user before it will shatter from lack of stability. The size will depend on how much energy that is invested into it.
User: Annabella Necowl, Jennifer Necowl

Name: Energy Blast
Description: The user gathers up energy in their eyes, hands, or feet and expel a concentrated blast of energy. This blast usually is a rough rough shape about the same size of the surface area of the shot location. The bigger the blast the more concussive the blast will be. While the more narrow, the more piercing damage it will do. They can travel up to 50 meters away before fading away and only in one constant direction. They move roughly as fast if not a little slower then an average pistol bullet. They are primarily damage based and hit with the same force as a bullet normally would. The bigger blasts working more like an up close shotgun in terms of hitting power. They have no real structural integrity so they will usually shatter the moment they impact something, but will still cause the same amount of damage when they hit. If they shatter, and fade away due to distance limitations they will do so in a safe non damaging matter due to not hitting anything in the process.
User: Annabella Necowl, Jennifer Necowl, Shi Nakoma

Name: Energy Beam
Description: The user gathers all the energy they can muster for a final attack and fires off the energy from the desired hand, foot, or eyes. The size will vary based on the surface area that it is fired from. What results is a stream of energy with a devastating constant power that lands like a rapid succession of bullets in force that tears away at what it hits so long as it runs. this spreads across the entire surface area of the beam. it can go up to 50 meters away before it fades away. It lasts varying on available energy, but it usually lasts from 10 - 30 seconds. The user will have usually no energy remaining after that attack and can no t move wile firing it off.
User: Annabella Necowl

Name: Energy Rush
Description: The user fines off a rapid fire of explosions of energy from their feet in a timely manner permitting them to run with the assisted speed of up to 141 mph. It does rapidly deplete energy though so this move is one only effetely used in short bursts.
User: Annabella Necowl
Back to top Go down
Admin
Faculty
Faculty
Admin

Hero Card
Hero Age: ???
Quirk Name: Administrate

Annabella Abilities Empty
PostSubject: Re: Annabella Abilities   Annabella Abilities Icon_minitimeSun Mar 14, 2021 12:27 pm

Approved!!
Back to top Go down
https://myheroacademy.forumotion.com

Annabella Abilities
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hero Academy! :: CREATION CENTER :: Quirk Creation :: Approved Abilities-
Jump to: