Hero Academy!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hero Academy!

An AU forum-based RPG based on the Anime/Manga of My Hero Academia! Create a Hero, Villain or something in between and become a rising star in a world full of heroes

HomeHome  CalendarCalendar  Latest imagesLatest images  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 142 on Wed Apr 07, 2021 6:38 pm
Latest topics
» Syndicate Template
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 9:35 am by Admin

» Lara Duskborne Codex [WIP]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:37 am by LaraDuskborne

» Stop To Smell The Roses [Open]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:30 am by LaraDuskborne

» Hold Your Applause [Open]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeFri Apr 30, 2021 8:24 am by Annabella Necowl

» Molecular Acceleration[Quirk]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeWed Apr 14, 2021 7:55 am by Admin

» Black Clover: Shattered Grimoires [lb]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2021 3:31 am by Guest

» Drake Boudreaux
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2021 4:19 am by Heihachi

» Absolute Power [QUIRK]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 10:22 pm by Annabella Necowl

» Oliver McAllister [WIP]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2021 9:51 pm by Oliver

» Lara Duskborne [FIN]
Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2021 9:44 pm by Admin

Top posting users this week
No user
Top posting users this month
No user
Top posters
Admin
Yato Abilities  EmptyYato Abilities  I_voting_barYato Abilities  Empty 
Annabella Necowl
Yato
Kosuke
LaraDuskborne
Oliver
Heihachi
Discord Server

Yato Abilities

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yato
rogue
rogue
Yato

Yato Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Yato Abilities    Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 12:04 pm

Name: Amplify: Strength of One Hundred
Quirk: Amplify
Description: The user amplifies the strength in their arms, allowing them to deliver immensely powerful blows as well as exert incredible amounts of strength from their arms. This allows them to punch extremely hard and lift extremely heavy things.
User: Yato

Name: Amplify: Mach 5
Description: The user amplifies not only the muscles in their legs, but also the speed of the synapse reactions within their own brains, allowing their bodies to function perfectly normally at a speed of Mach 5.

Name: Amplify: Adamantine Skin
Description: The user amplifies the density and hardness of their skin, giving it a slightly glimmering sheen to it. This makes the user incredibly durable, but due to the increased density of the skin and bones, the user is hardly able to move.

Name: Amplify: Full Power
Description: The user amplifies the muscles throughout their body. This grants them increased strength, speed and durability, but to a far lesser degree than the above techniques. The user can't maintain this technique for more than 3 posts at a time without a post of rest in between.

Name: Amplify: Geyser
Description: Using the unique tubes on their costume, the user sends a massive blast of water by amplifying the small stream that is released from the tube. The user isn't able to control this water in any way and can only blast it forwards in the direction their hand is pointing.

Name: Amplify: Thunder
Description: The user snaps their fingers or claps and then increases the soundwaves and air released by these things. This creates an extremely powerful blast of air that is accompanied by the sound of thunder, that originates from Yato's position. Those nearby will find themselves anywhere between disoriented and blasted backwards by the force put behind it, depending on how powerful he makes the blast.

Name: Amplify: Lightning Bolt
Description: The user points their hand and activates the taser capability in their glove. They are then able to amplify it from a simple taser to a full blown bolt of lightning that is launched in the direction that the user's hand is facing.

Name: Amplify: Napalm Wave
Description: The user sends a massive wave of fire from the lighters on their gloves. This wave only travels in the direction the users hands are facing and only up to 50 meters away.

Name: Reduce: Wounds
Quirk: Reduce
Description: Once the user is injured, they are able to reduce the severity of the injury to the minimum. Such as turning a deep gash into a small cut or a severed arm into a severe gash. This does not eliminate the injury completely, merely reduces its severity.

Name: Reduce: Incoming
Quirk: Reduce
Description: If the user is able to clearly see an incoming projectile attack, that is within 50 meters of them, they are able to reduce it to be the bare minimum. From turning a boulder into a pebble, to reducing a blazing inferno into a smoldering ember. The user must be able to see the attack coming, and must be able to react to it fast enough to reduce it. It also only effects projectiles.
Back to top Go down
Annabella Necowl
rogue
rogue
Annabella Necowl

Yato Abilities  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Yato Abilities    Yato Abilities  Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2021 8:55 pm

Once again your potential is scary and exciting. Also once again.

Yato Abilities  Approved-stamp-640w
Back to top Go down

Yato Abilities
Page 1 of 1